How can my Expertise help you?
My primary aim as a Coach and Counselor is to get you through any difficult situation in your life using specific techniques from both coaching & counseling. Evidence Coaching integrates different approaches meaning counselling can be tailored to meet a variety of your needs and concerns. As a Therapeutic Life Coach, I take the view that there is no single approach that can help each client the same way in all situations. Each person needs to be considered as a unique individual. Traditional counselling and coaching tailor the client to one specific therapy or method which can fail to yield results and can turn into endless coaching or therapy sessions. Evidence Coaching will tailor coaching, counseling and therapy to You and not you to them. Coaching will help you do – what you already do – better while counseling will address change related to helping you find your “authentic self”. Counseling will help you recontextualize the problem you’re dealing with in order not to feel overwhelmed with feelings such as anxiety or sadness while going through the problem-solving process. I have also spent some time studying a male-friendly counseling approach adapted to men ‘needs. Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to welcome you to my practice!
Evidence Coaching is specialized in online Coaching & Counseling
Online coaching and online counseling/therapy are growing rapidly. The Internet is not just for chatting with friends and relatives anymore. The Internet has opened up our horizons in countless ways. Online coaching and counseling refers to coaching and counselling services through the internet and includes, for example, emails, chat rooms and Skype. The benefits of being coached in the comfort of your own home or office with added privacy, no travel time, and flexible scheduling that accommodates your busy life are now well accepted in the coaching business. It was only a matter of time before the experience of online coaching, the availability of easy communication and mental health resources merged together to form online counselling. Already numerous studies suggest that online counseling, when combined with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which I am specialized in, can be used effectively on a variety of personal and professional issues.
Online coaching & counselling is easily accessible to all those who wish to use it, not only individuals residing in rural or remote areas, physically disabled people or persons unable to leave their home. Online coaching & counselling clearly offers unique possibilities for clients who have a busy city life, who travel a lot for business. Sometimes it can also be scary for a new client to get coached or receive counseling/therapy face to face. There can be issues around getting to know the coach or the counselor, feeling safe to open up and be fully honest, and the vulnerability that comes with sharing our inner most goals. Online coaching & counseling can cuts through a lot of the fears, eliminating concerns for bias of race, gender, age, size or physical appearance. Behind your computer, you can feel more at your ease and be able to communicate better in this environment as you are not affected by the coach or counselor’s nonverbal cues. Online coaching & counseling also offers you to possibility to remain anonymous.
Online coaching & counselling, which modes of communication use emails, Skype or a chat room, allows both the client and the counselor to pay close attention to their communication and reflect on their thoughts and feelings prior to it being expressed. As a matter of fact, interventions may be quite effective in encouraging you to express yourself in more thoughtful, self-reflective and insightful ways. Having a video or written record also allows you to have a reference point in future discussion, review and in the assessment of change and progress. Online coaching & counseling may also be effective in eliminating social stigma associated with receiving counseling/therapy. Online coaching & counseling allows access to such services in private without having to visit a counseling centre.
Online therapy is very convenient. Both my clients and I have the convenience of corresponding with each other at a range of variant times which takes away the hassle of scheduling and setting appointments more common in traditional settings. I have extended working time until 10pm and an online booking system allowing you to book your sessions directly at the time and day that best suits you.
I hold a diploma in online Counseling and I have made a specialty of online coaching & counseling as I truly believe that online coaching and counseling is both the present and future of coaching and counseling in a world where we are more and more connected and need to make our life easier and more convenient in terms of time scheduling. My diploma gives you the guarantee that I will use the latest online coaching and counseling practices to help you overcome your personal and professional challenging problems and issues.
To summarize, the benefits of online coaching & counseling are:
- Save time
- Flexibility of scheduling
- Increase productivity
- Convenience and accessibility
- Solution-focused sessions
- Cutting through fears
- Eliminating concerns for bias of race, gender, age, size or physical appearance
What issues/challenges can my coaching & counseling face-to-face or online help you with?
- Career issues & exploration: career change, career advancement, career development
- Workplace: stress, time management, work-life imbalances, communication & interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence development, bullying & harassment, abrasive but brilliant managers, difficult behaviors, verbal abuse
- Relationship: breakups, divorce, choosing inappropriate partners and friends, loneliness, marital/couple problems and arguments, jealousy, loss of sexual desire
- Low self-esteem, lack of confidence
- Depression: feeling low, withdrawing from society
- Anxiety & anger management
- Life: making adjustments, setting goals for yourself, finding and exploring a new life purpose
- Nutrition & diet: establishing a balanced and healthy diet, losing weight, gaining weight, eating problems such as binge eating
- Fitness & wellness
- Self-image: negative body image, self-image improvement
- Sports & performance: learning the psychological skills to get back on track after low performance or defeats, increase performance
- Addictions: food, cigarettes, alcohol, substance, internet, games, gambling, sex
- Spirituality: exploring your spiritual path
Does any of these statements sound familiar to you? Are you currently facing a situation I have not listed? Take the time to have a look at the detailed list shown in the enclosed PDF file. We will address your personal issues and goals and work on a tailor-made solution for you.
Below is the list of our most wanted Counseling & Coaching Programs. Click on the program links below to learn about their content and what they can do for you:
- Therapeutic Life Coaching Programs
- “Find Your Happiness” Counseling Program
- Emotional and Mental Health Counseling
- Career Counseling Program
- Executive Coaching
- Personal Image and Beauty Consulting
- Nutrition Consulting Program
- Clinical Weight Loss Coaching Program
- Sports Pyschology Coaching Program
- Golf Psychology Coaching Program
Who can utilize my services?
I will welcome you, regardless of your culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or employment group. My current clients are adult individuals aged from 28 to 60, mostly men with an active urban lifestyle and a very intense professional life. I have developed a male-friendly coaching and counseling approach to allow men to feel at their ease while going through a coaching or counseling process. Women will of course strongly benefit from my strong experience with men.
Coaching and counseling will benefit:
- Adult individuals
- Recent graduates entering the workforce
- Career-changers who are dissatisfied with their current field
- Job-seekers: we will review your CV and get you ready for interviews
- Entrepreneurs who need a push to start their own business and to make sure it is the right path for them
- Organizations who need an inside coach & counselor for their employees or managers
- Corporations seeking training programs for employees, remote employees and managers
- Non-profit or government agencies who need professional coaching & counseling support
Some of you might feel embarrassed, ashamed, insecure or vulnerable about going to counseling. Wrongly, there is still a kind of stigmatization associated with having emotional issues in our society. Women usually speak voluntarily about their problems whereas some gentlemen struggle a bit more with opening their heart and expressing their concerns. However, both men and women equally need help. Research has shown that verbalizing issues, worries – even the ones you consider “insignificant” – and feelings has a significant therapeutic effect on the brain and therefore, is the best thing you can do for your well-being. Consider the following: we are by nature social creatures! Speaking to a professional is the sole source of impartial support and help. Whatever topic you’ll want to address during our counseling session is strictly confidential and non-judgmental. Therefore, it is the best thing you can do for your well-being! What about you start acting for it, now?
Please kindly note that in order for me to stay in my area of focus, I’ll not coach or counsel children, teenagers and elderly people as these groups of individuals require a psychological approach I am not specialized in.