This self-teaching course will give you the tools to discover and improve your assertiveness by demonstrating how to assess your own strengths and weaknesses, tools you can implement to be more assertive, and methods you can use for expressing yourself in a confident manner.
• Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
• Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
• Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
• Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
• Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
• List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
• Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
• Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
There are no reviews yet.